Our dedicated Shimadzu LCMS-2010 EV system is available for analysis of both single compounds
and complex mixtures.
A highly sensitive detector allows for samples as small as 10 pg to be analysed and detected.
Our LCMS services include:
- Electrospray ionisation (ESI) and atmospheric pressure chemical ionisation (APCI) probes for a
analytes, from non-polar to highly polar compounds.
- m/z range of 10 – 2000 amu (ESI having a wider range than APCI).
- Development of both generic and compound specific methodologies.
- Impurity profiling – attachment of analytical HPLC columns with the use of a splitter feed to
resolution between compounds and allow the determination of molecular weights.
- Structure determination of unknowns.